Calibration File Requests

Yes, BiXenon

You mean Bi Xenon. They are just Xenon lights for both High and Low beam. Regular Xenon just has the Xenon for the low beam and halogen bulb for the high beam. Basically, HID lights.

What Are Bi Xenon Headlights? - HID Headlight Conversion Kits

Sorry, I canā€™t find that oneā€¦

I have Adaptive Torsion BiKenon with xenon burners. When you turn the steering wheel, the beam of light follows the steering wheel and turns on to illuminate the bends.

Hello Im Hasan from Turkey. I have 2017 Ford transit. I want to connection IPC. But I need to BK3T-14C025-AA.VBF file. Can you help me please.

Trying to fix a bricked TCU LV4T-14G087-BD and cannot get hold of the factory VBF files to try roll back as the current LL5T-14G139-BD and LL5T-14G144-BD are not flashing using LB5T-14G087-SA SBL.

These are the factory ones that might give me some hope of recovery if anyone has access to them.
LL5T-14G141-BA
LL5T-14G139-BB
LL5T-14G144-BB

Nevermind, I have now sourced these files.

@elpamyelhsa
Did you get the TCU fixed?

No, these files did not help. Any suggestions? I currently have the TCU benched and using FORScan with OBDIILinkEX and it failes after waiting on the second erase command in the LL5T-14G139. I have been chatting with FORScan support about it and they have been offering some help but nothing is working as yet.

This seems to be a common issue with HJ5T TCUā€™s also. I have not found a solution for that yet. It seems like the same issue with different models of TCU. I am still looking for a solution and have about 3 others who have the same issue but with the HJ5T TCU. If I find something I will post it here. If you find something post the info, please.

1 Like

Iā€™ve found a workaround to restore the last running firmware by patching the 14G139, but it needs to be the same as the one it was running when it failed. Give the attached file a go if you were running HJ5T-14G139-UF or give me the version you were running.

Also, you will need to ā€œIgnore Checksumā€ when programming this patch.
https://cloud.elpamsoft.com/index.php/s/74z2zLJNQxTz8Yi

Tell me how you go.

2 Likes

Thanks @elpamyelhsa, unfortunately no luck here. Tried programming with 2.4.7 from Nov 23 and also 2.4.6, but I end up with a ā€œsomething else went wrongā€ message after programming the blocks:

Hi there ā€“ can I get files for hs7t-14g370-gbe?

Hi, have you got the calibration VBF file GV6T-14C097-AA.VBF ? Thanks Karl

Due to technical reasons I can no longer get these

Hi bro,

I am trying to find the CCM file H1BT-14D049-AG.vbf
Could you please share?

Thank you

I donā€™t see that file available. You might try the UCDS forumā€¦

Hi, I am trying to find the ABS files:
M1BC-2D052-CA.vbf
M1BC-2D053-CB.vbf
Can you help me?

I donā€™t see those files available thru FJDS. You might try the UCDS forumā€¦