Calibration File Requests

Hello Community,

Seems like DSFM portal isn’t working or something.
Need the GB5T-14G375-FA.zip calibration files.

Thank you.

I can’t currently provide any files due to a technical issue…

Thank you. Anyway.
Appreciate your help.

Hello M_K,

Do you have by any chance these files saved?
Please send if you could.
Thanks.

Is your 2016 Fusion NAV or NON-NAV?
Is this the original Sync unit?
Are you trying to upgrade the firmware to a later version?

Hello,

Fusion 2016 NAV.
I’ve swapped Sync 1 to Sync 3, tried to update APIM and it crashed due to incorrect calibration files that ForScan offered )))
GB5T-14G375-DA I’ve restored using this calibration files and working OK now :slight_smile:

Thanks for file anyway.

1 Like

Looking for complete firmware ZIP for 2020 MKZ ABS module HG9C-2B373-AG

Also looking for complete ACM firmware ZIP for 2020 MKZ HP5Z-18B849-G

I’ll give a cookie to anyone that can make that happen😉

2017 FUSION ABS Anti-Lock Brake Pump Module Unit HG9C-2B373-AG
If you are still trying to get auto hold working, the ABS gets the hold signal from the PCM, via the auto hold button on the dash. 2016 and up MKZ’s came with auto hold, depending on the trim level.

This is the (Revel?) audio amplifier, not the ACM.
Example:
Non-Revel ACM HP5T-18D818-BM
Revel ACM HP5T-18D818-GD

Ultimately I’m looking to put 2020 MKZ ABS and standard(non revel) ACM calibration on my 2015 modules, first one being for auto hold, second being for hopefully better compatibility with Sync 4 parameters. I’ve had great success with the IPC so far. Just need the files to test it out. Unfortunately I’m just a guy with Google and no access to UCDS or other databases.

I have the 2018 MKZ FCIM so I have Auto hold and AdvancedTrak Hard buttons both of which I’ve not been able to get working even with all as built values being turned on in IPC and APIM. At this point I’m grasping at straws.

On another note, if the PCM comes into play in this scenario… I might need to explore getting a PCM calibration from a 2016 MKX so long as the PCM pinouts are the same. I used to own a 2016 MKX and it had auto hold… unfortunately I don’t know of any MKZ 's with the 3.7L engine that came with auto hold, because once they added it they ditched that engine all together.

The FCIM does not have any settings for Auto Hold, as I just added a new FCIM database this week.
FCIM (2015-2019) Database - CyanLabs

On the FCIM panel you added, are there separate wires for the Auto Hold button? Or is the button integrated to the circuit board? I was looking for a schematic for this but nothing shows up.

Auto Hold is on a sub module on the FCIM, shared with the hazard switch and ATHBC. The hazard switch works without issues currently.

It doesn’t appear there is any Auto Hold parameters for this FCIM, at least showing in the ForScan GUI that is.

Do you still need it? I have it.

1 Like

Yes. I would like to post it for others that need it, please. Just attach the file here.

i wasn’t allowed to upload a .zip here, but here’s the link to it:

GB5T-14G374-CD.ZIP

Thank you…

1 Like

Hi, i need:

GB5T-14G376-AA

thanks

Deleted

I tried updating the calibration of my sync 3.
The screen won’t boot. I used 5U5T-14G379-BA.VBF
I think I need 1U5T-14G379-BA.VBF
Can anyone help me with this?

What is the part number of the APIM? And the manufacture date?

1 Like

Thanks for your quick response.
The partnumber is: H1BT-14G371-FGA
I dont have the manufacture date, il need to take the car to a dealership as iam not able to remove the speedo myself( apim is behind the speedo). is there another way?
Car is MY2018 Fiesta (build 2017).

Used the following files with UCDS:

GB5T-14G376-AA.VBF
1U5T-14G374-EL.VBF (took 2-3 minutes to install)
1U5T-14G375-HA.VBF
GB5T-14G379-AA.VBF
5U5T-14G379-BA.VBF

i have the feeling that the guide is used is incomplete (first part of partnumber software)