Can’t Download 3.4 update

I’m trying to download Sync 3.4 to my existing Sync 3.0 on my Ford Raptor. When I go to the Cyan Labs site it does not give me a Version to click on to download. In all the videos I watched, everyone has a Version option on the right side of the screen. I do not have that option appearing. Any help appreciated.

If you could post a screen shot it would be helpful to troubleshooting the issue.

Are you on Windows 10?
Do you have Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2 installed on the computer?

2 Likes

Do not trust videos, usually they are done by people that does not know exactly what they are doing, and also most likely, it’s outdated.

Since you are mentioning a webpage, I’m assuming you are trying the manual method.
There’s no issue with the page, the list is there. If you have a W10 PC, try the automated process.

1 Like

Thanks for the replies. I’m on Windows 10. Not sure what Microsoft.NET Framework 4.7.2 is? If I need that for this update where and how would I obtain that?

I cannot take a screenshot but I’m doing as the tutorial on Cyan Labs website instructs.

I log on to main Cyan Labs page.
I select Applications at the top of the page.
Then i select Syn3 Updater 2.0 Updates With Ease
It then takes me to a page where I am supposed to be able to select a Version to download but it doesn’t have a Version anywhere on the page to click on.

Since it seems you are still doing it, I must say this again: DO NOT WATCH RANDOM YOUTUBE VIDEOS/TUTORIALS, not sure how to say it any clearer than that.

What you are saying is for downloading and installing Syn3updater, the automated tool.
Download links are on the right. You will not find any Sync3 Version there, since you are not in the Tutorial, you are in the App section.

About .NET Framework just google for it, it’s from Microsoft.

Do not follow any tutorials other than Cyanlabs’, you will find them in the tutorial section.

I’m following the tutorial on the Cyan Website. I’m doing exactly as it says. Once i go to the applications page the tutorial says that i should click on the Version and download. However, there is not a version option there on mine to download.

Can you please send us the link of the tutorial you are using?

I think you are confusing the web page and the application.
The app has to be downloaded (Syn #3 Updater Installer) and then installed on your computer.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.