Change Region NA to ROW

What is your SYNC Region? NA

Do you have Navigation? Yes

What region is your SYNC APIM? NA

What was your old SYNC Version? 3.4

What is your new SYNC Version? 3.4

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?

How did you update, Ford Website / CyanLabs Website / Syn3 Updater?

If you answered Syn3 Updater above;

• What version of Syn3 Updater did you use?

• Have you read the documentation at Syn3 Updater - CyanLabs ?

• Please paste your log output or provide the URL to your log file below
    (Log files can be found on the root of your USB drive or in %localappdata%\CyanLabs\Syn3Updater\Logs)

REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR LOG

Hi! I recently upgraded my old 4" Sync system with the 8" Sync 3.4. The new Sync system includes Nav for NA (I bought the system from the U.S.) The new system works just fine, the only issue is the Nav corner is blank with just the red arrow (representing the vehicle). I’m wondering how can I change the region in Forscan to be able to add ROW maps, as I’m using my vehicle is in the middle east. Thanks.

Please provide any further details below

Cyanlabs does not support changing regions.

Having said that, you are free to search for some bits and pieces that may help you, both here and Google.

Tutorial: Installation of ROW Maps on NA 32GB Sync 3 APIM - Ford / Guides & Info - CyanLabs Official Community

1 Like

That’s helpful. Thank you! I noticed in the Syn3 updater screenshot from your post that the current configuration is ROW and not NA. Is that something we’ll need to modify to our current configuration on Syn3 updater? Or it just happened that your current configuration is ROW? Thank you!

If your APIM is currently configured for NA, then you would use that. I’ll fix that screen shot later, thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.