Climate Control Fan Speed/Temp Popups?

I recently changed to a digital hvac on my Fiesta MK8 2018. I am using Sync 3.4, but it doesn’t display speed/temp changes on screen when adjusting them. How can I enable the options for blower speed and temperature to appear on the Sync display as well as the climate control temp in the top right?

Added is a photo to highlight what I am trying to do. (Edit I have managed to get the temp in the status bar now)

**RESOLVED **
Climate Control Repeater - Single
Fan Repeater - Enable
Temperature Repeater - Enable

Have a look at our asbuilt databases

https://cyanlabs.net/asbuilt-db/sync3-apim/

I believe it could be this code, does that look correct to you?

I believe there are a few options, would be best if we had your current config to advise properly

I am waiting for my elm adaptor to come, I’ll send you this once I have it.

You can get the config using the interrogator tool, syn3 updater is clever like that :relaxed:

1 Like

That’s neat, I’ll do that tomorrow.

I assume to make any changes I’d still need to use forscan though?

I believe you have a UK Fiesta ST with the digital climate control right? It would be interesting to see what options you have enabled compared to my Fiesta ST line (that has/d manual climate)

Yes

I do indeed but I also currently have a retrofitted sync 4 and digital puma dash so my options might not be that helpful to compare with currently :rofl:

I’ve sent you the file via PM.

So your Fiesta is living in the year 2024 then :laughing:

**RESOLVED **
Climate Control Repeater - Single
Fan Repeater - Enable
Temperature Repeater - Enable

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.