Confirmation of Sync 3 APIM

KR3T-14G370-CLB is not listed in our hardware database.
So, based on what F150chief said, if the APIM should be 32GB based on the model but you installed full EU maps on it, then we cannot trust the sticker. You said the seller told you it was “rebuilt”, or something like that… Maybe the back plate if from another APIM… Who knows…

That’s why the interrogator log is important, because it will read the model from the APIM itself…

Is this the APIM you returned?.

2 Likes

Yes the APIM i posted is send back and i’ll wait till he sends it back and i will post here the update.
Here are some pictures from my stock APIM that got blackscreen after trying to upgrade the firmware.

Edit: No working APIM and my RS is disassembled until the working one arrives lol.

While you wait for the new one you could try to recover this one. You will need a paid license for FORScan to program the firmware. Totally up to you…

Yeah sure i will try it tomorrow. I have a paid license for forscan. The last time i tried it couldn’t find APIM in forscan but maybe it will work this time.

Rescan for modules when you connect…

If you did not already make sure you delete your old vehicle profile and make a new one any time you swap modules.

Thank you for your help guys. I will try it then.

You are the man of the unknown APIMs… Your original one is not listed in our db either… :eyes:

1 Like

Will make sure that i put it in the database :eyes:

Well guys it worked with forscan my stock APIM is working again :partying_face:.
Thank you very much to the community from cyanlabs you guys are the best. Just need to write to the ebay seller he can keep his apim and give me my money back :rofl:

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. If you have any issue with the seller just contact eBay and they will usually straighten it out for you. Good luck.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.