Dab

This really isn’t a Sync question.
Does your Kuga have the Sony stereo?
Does the ACM have a small blue connector on the back that looks a bit like a USB (it isn’t).
Did you get everything (ACM & DSP) ?

You will want to upgrade to 23188 if you have not done so. 23088 has the rwdata issue.

The ACM will work in the Kuga, but that is only the ACM, not the Sony DSP that you are maybe describing. The ACM itself has no surround capabilities, you will need the Sony DSP…

That ACM does not have A2B. As F150Chief said it should work fine.

thanks for replying, so as futuro says, this unit (HS7T-19C107-NE) does not have DAB radio? because my unit works well, I wanted to replace it only for DAB, so please confirm that this unit does not have DAB.

Hi Warlock,
my kuga is not Sony, the ACM does not have a blue connector that looks like a (usb), and I only received acm without a display.
So advise me and above all give me good news, whoever gave it to me tells me it’s a sony r has the Bab which I aspire to. Thank you

thanks F150 for replying, yes I updated. at 23188, I have no AVAILABILITY. SONY, I was interested in DAB,
they only gave me the ACM which guaranteed me that it was there,
I have the normal system on my Kuga and for now I’m not interested in surround sound. Now I just need to know if the unit (HS7T-19C107-NE), which is from a 2018 Mondeo Vignale hybrid, can be mounted on a 2017 Kuga with a normal system, and leaving the Kuga display. A thousand thanks

sorry, I responded to all three users, when a single response was enough.

Do you have an 8" screen or the 4"?
IF this does not have the A2B blue port on it, then it should be just like putting the HD radio from a 2013-2016 Fusion into an SE with the 8" screen.
You would use ForScan to load your ACM AsBuilt into the Vignale unit and then use ForScan to turn on the DAB enable button.

Maybe you missed that his new ACM does not have this.

1 Like

I was editing while you were posting.

this is original to my kuga

The only place Sync3 comes into play here is that you would have to use ForScan to enabled the DAB on/off button on the screen.

As far as the ACM if you have both antenna connectors on the back of your existing unit this should be a simple case of dropping the unit in and using ForScan to load the AsBuilt for your car into it.

1 Like

Grazie mille , si conosco la situazione forscan mi è nota,
ti prego di sciogliermi un altro dubbio, perchè quando collego forscan alla macchina, a differenz degli altri moduli, il modulo ACM, manca la voce “configurazione modulo”. grazie

also the forscan 2.4.7 exe version is fine or is there a more recent version.
thanks for everything

FORScan Software Version 2.4.x Releases and Information - Ford / Information - CyanLabs Official Community

sorry F150 the site you sent me wants a paid subscription code to download version 2.4.10
is it like this, or is there another way to get it. thanks for your commitment

Forscan is a paid app to enable firmware programming. If you don’t need to program firmware and only make as built changes then you can get the free version.

https://forscan.org/download.html

Good evening and thanks to you, everything went well, only the DAB does not match the frequencies but I think it is due to the lack of the antenna amplifier, which I have already ordered. The quality of the Sony can be felt. Thanks again

2 Likes

This may or may not apply to you but I will put it out here regardless. DAB requires a special antenna per Ford.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.