Display sync nero

Can you PM me the exact issue that happens…

f150chief … good morning then on the new ford kuga 2020 already with new update to the 3.4 20196 maps f8, I downloaded everything from the site, even if I only needed the map, put it on the key entered the car inserted the key and I it said … update in progress … after 10 minutes the screen went black without any warning and it was no longer restored or tried to disconnect the battery cable but nothing or checked fuses ditto, I don’t know what happened you have any advice, for the 14th I will take the car to the ford workshop

good morning on the number of vin it turned out something of the black screen

Thanks, you shouldn’t really post your VIN publically. i have edited your post but got the VIN i needed before hand.

sorry i had to enter it in private, now there are problems

I can’t find this item Added warning for MY20 cars if reformat or downgrade is used, full fix coming soon ".

Not sure what you mean?

hello everyone then in the ford workshop I have to replace the display, I have to wait

As expected, i’m sure they will replace it without issue.

ok but the reason is not clear to me what really happened? it was bad formatting problem, or something else

It is not compatible with MY20 cars, well technically it’s not compatible with the screen in your car, the reformat tool does not contain the required drivers/config for the new my20 screens and therefore results in being stuck in a black screen, it’s technically fixable if you was to flash old calibration, connect a old screen.

TL;DR it won’t work unless a new reformat tool is leaked

ok but strange that if they connected their pc to the odb socket they didn’t find any errors or other?

They wont find any errors because it’s in reformat mode, there is nothing wrong as such.

hello … but in your opinion what will change only the diaplay or all the internal equipment, and then they will make all the adjustments once finished mounting

They will probably just change the whole unit with display. They are not paid to try to figure it out.

and yes this is also true… :grinning:

I know people who work at ford dealers or authorized dealers, they will replace the unit 100%

ok thank you I just have to wait for it to arrive has been ordered

good morning everyone … but it is possible that it takes a long time to arrive this new sync3, two weeks have passed since it was ordered it is still nothing, you know something where it could come from say from the parent company where the car was manufactured …thank you

@Da_Ve might be able to answer.