Display sync nero

good morning … or a problem with the update I have the new kuga 2020 or done everything to the letter to download the new update with voices maps logos etc, but when I go to insert the key in the car, it tells me update in progress, after 10 minutes the screen goes all black and gave me no more signs of life … dead

good morning … or a problem with the update I have the new kuga 2020 or done everything to the letter to download the new update with voices maps logos etc., but when I go to insert the key in the car it tells me update in progress, after 10 minutes the screen goes black and gives me no more signs of life … dead

Post your log.txt from your USB drive

I have nothing left or deleted everything

Without the log.txt file i don’t know what settings you used in Syn3 Updater.

Please provide the following information and make sure it’s accurate

Old Sync Version:
Region:
Navigation or not?

New Sync Version:
Region:
Maps:

We have had only 2 reports of this issue, both 2020 models.

please try the following

Download https://ivsu.binaries.ford.com/swparts/5U5T-14G381-EG_1598634070000.TAR.GZ
and put it in SyncMyRide folder in your USB

Download
reformat.lst (40 Bytes)
and put this in the root of your USB Drive

Like so

Please insert the USB in to your CAR and leave it plugged in for 20 minutes with the engine on, after 20 minutes remove the USB drive

YOU WILL NOT SEE ANYTHING ON THE SCREEN DURING THIS PROCESS

in prtica I already have version 3.4 20196 with radio logos etc., but I was missing the maps or the f8 and I wanted to insert the f9, and I downloaded your program, inserted the key I get the writing … update in progress … .after 10 minutes the black screen and no warning

![120196379_3447899685271894_5363630813612195545_n|

current version 3.4 20196 eu new kuga 2020

Please try what i suggested however unfortunately i don’t think it will fix the problem, Ford dealer may be your best help.

ok yes I try if not I go to the ford

Thanks, i have added a warning to not use this on brand new My20 (2020 APIMs) as the drivers in the reformat tool are incompatible with My20 screens, both 8inch and the larger ones.

ok perfect if I knew before this inconvenience I would not have done it … thanks

sorry but I don’t have the syncmyride folder like I do

Yes, unfortunately you were early to report this so we were unaware. I would think Ford can sort it under warranty, just don’t mention you used this process etc. say something like “it just stopped working” and play dumb.

Create a folder if you don’t have it.

yes in fact I say that in the morning or found the sync in this way … ok but how do I create the syncmiride folder … sorry

I don’t understand, you create a folder like you would normally create a folder. right click > new > folder

ok but syncmiride I write it in small or large letters

Please write it exactly how i said in my previous posts, however i think you are wasting your time, after more research it seems this attempted solution will not work.

Can you provide me with your VIN number so i can check the part numbers on your car so i can get a more accurate understanding of which ones cause the issue.