Error 4U5T-14G422-BDF_1615431510000

What is your SYNC Region?
UE
What is your current SYNC Version?
3.4 20282
Do you have Navigation?
Yes
Do you have a error message, if so what is it?
4U5T-14G422-BDF_1615431510000.TAR.GZ

Please paste your log output or provide the URL to your log file below

Hello. after trying to update my sync3 i think i’ve died trying. after 40min I got a red screen with the message 4U5T-14G422-BDF_1615431510000.TAR.GZ. Now I don’t know what to do, I’m a bit desperate, I don’t know what the next step will be and if it can be fixed. upgrade my old sync1 to sync 3 version 3.4 20820 which came with maps of Europe. can anybody help me. I apologize if this topic does not go here. greetings to all.

The best thing to do is try again but use a different USB drive. Make a new usb using the Syn3 Updater, no need to download the files again unless this one is corrupted. The app will do it for you…

Please try again with another error. I have read that it may be due to capacity problems I think I have 32GB APIM

these are my ivsu

Post the full photo, the time is quite important to determine what the issue is.

unfortunately I took a picture without showing the time. but I remember what to see about 38 minutes. like the previous photo

I bought a kit in AliExpress which originally came with a nav not from the factory, but with an antenna. I have noticed that on the box when I received the package it said 2 + 32gb, the seller told me that he would program the APIM module for me, I don’t know what region my APIM module is from, I guess Europe. I would settle for maps of Spain, and finally I don’t mind running out of nav all I want is to get my sync back

If you have a 32GB APIM you can not install EU maps as you need 64GB, you can use cutdown package Cut Down Map Package Generator - CyanLabs or you can install without maps

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.