Ford Sync 3.4 23088 (Time not working)

I have a Ford Fiesta mk8, i love to have fun with it, with FORscan

So my mistake is that my Screen shows --:-- on and apple car play stopped working
and it always ask my for sharing data with Ford, every single start

it came with Sync 3 as standart but i’ve updated it to 3.4 thorugh this site.

and tommorw i will try to download 3.4_23188 (Today while makeing this post 18-07-2024) EU TIME GM 1+

SYNC Region: EU

Navigation Variant: Non Nav

Manufacturer Year: Pre MY20

Install Type: OEM

Old SYNC Version: 3.0

New SYNC Version: 3.4.23088

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?
Nothing, it doesn’t work like it should

Update Method: CyanLabs Syn3 Updater

Syn3 Updater Version: idk

Syn3 Updater Documentation Read: no

Syn3 Updater Log File

i do not have 

Try doing a couple of soft resets and a Master Reset if you can find that on the screen.

It kinda worked, but now there is a new problem for every start of the vichele the time set’s it self to 12:00 pm and when i change it back to 24 hour and real time it goes back to 00:00

plus i’ve updated the sync 3.4_23188

I think it’s time to revert all the ForScan fun and restore the default AsBuilt.

1 Like

I’ve actullay tried that once, but no luck, what AsBulit blok should i reset

(i tried to reset all) before

There was a reported issue with no-nav variants having that issue with the latest builds…
So… to rule this out, just go back to 3.4.19101 and see how it goes…
If that works fine, go to 3.4.21265 which was known to be stable…
There was was specific build that introduced that error, but I’m not being able to recall which one it was…

I apologize for the delayed response. I do not have much time at the moment, but I will provide an update on Monday and try again then.

Another thread mentioned this recently, the bug started at 3.4.22110… so installing 3.4.21256 should fix it…

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.