Ford SYNC 3 - Automated Method - Update to 3.4

No ETA though as i'm busy with other stuff.

I have no idea, i've tried it this way before and the license files don't seem to work when done this way, every guide on the internet also confirms what i believe. not sure why people have such an issue doing it via reformat.lst to be completely honest it's a cleaner way of making sure everything is matching etc.

master reset

Mega kind of does 50gb for free, there are many limitations

not with that little amount of information, no!. step by step explain where you are stuck.

interesting regarding the GPS signal as i'm currently having this issue but i didn't originally have that issue, what APIM model do you have? diagnostic mode should tell you .

i know of literally 1 bug and that is
"With the selected USB source, the next time you start the car, the flash drive is playing, but the radio screen is blank.
To switch to a USB flash drive, you need to select a radio source and then a USB flash drive. This is manifested with prolonged parking (more than an hour), with short-term not noticed.
There is no such thing with Bluetooth audio. It remembers the previous state and starts normally with it."

This is all i know of, also make sure to give things time to settle after updating as it can be a bit laggy and buggy at first. also if you haven't already do a master rest.