GPS issues after changing APIM physical orientation

I retrofitted a 10p display from an explorer into my Taurus. In my efforts of doing so I had to flip the APIM 180 degrees with the connector facing the cabin. After doing so my GPS is not accurate at all. I thought I remember reading somewhere that there is an asbuilt value for the physical orientation of the APIM. That could have been a sync 4 thing I read though. Anyone have any ideas? Looking at the sync 3 asbuilt I am not seeing anything immediately obvious that could fix this.

That’s not ringing any bells, but maybe @F150Chief or @NaviUpgrade could assist or confirm if there is not such a value.

You need to change the values in the APIM asbuilt for the APIM mounting position, since you flipped the APIM.

7D0-07-02 - #### - xxxx - xxxx - Install Angle of APIM for Accelerometer X (Deg)
7D0-07-02 - xxxx - #### - xxxx - Install Angle of APIM for Accelerometer Y (Deg)
7D0-07-02 - xxxx - xxxx - ##xx - Install Angle of APIM for Accelerometer Z (Deg)
7D0-07-03 - ##xx - xxxx - xxxx - Install Angle of APIM for Accelerometer Z (Deg) cont.

Install Angle of APIM for Accelerometer X (Deg)
HEX=DECx0.006+0=Value (degrees)
Install Angle of APIM for Accelerometer Y (Deg)
Install Angle of APIM for Accelerometer Z (Deg)