I can't downgrade from 20021 to 19101

It happens to me while upgrading from 20021 to 20136. I remove usb and deleted all files. Reformat usb to exFat then transfer files again. It solved the problem.

i’m sorry for being so persistent, but i just keep getting the memory error, i its been impossible for me to downgrade, can i upgrade 20021 to 20136 directly without the downgrade?

You can try this

if that also doesn’t work there is no solution that i know of.

thanks man i’ll try that

MEM ERRO3 again :sob: :sob:

only other solution i have is you send the unit to me in the UK

Hi,
Is this method a direct upgrade from 20021 to 20136 APPS?
Does not use the reformat tool downgrade? Thank you.

thanks cyanlabs i think is chipper to buy a new car ajjaja, anyways is buggy but works, i can live with that, thanks for the help

i just wanna ask if there is some solution to the mem error3, or my downgrade problem yet, thanks man

Probably not, if there is a way i don’t know it.

hi have u tried to downgrade manually. Download 3.3.19052 Apps files. Its lighter version (below 500MB) and my memory issue resolved by replacing apps file with this one. After updation u will get 3.3.19052 and u can use the fordsyncdownloader app to update to desired version.

1 Like

I was thinking about changing the downgrade option to 3.3.19052 to be honest as read the same thing previously

1 Like

thanks man your a god, this was the solution, and tanks to cyanlabs for changing to 19052 in the downgrade option y the app, know im going to update to 20196, thank you very much