Installation process dosent begin

What is your SYNC Region? South America

What is your current SYNC Version? 3.4.20196

Do you have Navigation? No

Do you have a error message, if so what is it? No

Please paste your log output or provide the URL to your log file below

Please describe in detail your issue below

When I install the flashdrive to Sync i get the updated message on the top of the screen but it never goes foward. I left the car on over one hour and nothing happened.

See this tutorial…
Tutorial: Sync 3.4 NON-NAV APIM: Failure to Update to Newer Version Sync 3.4 - Ford / Guides & Info - CyanLabs Official Community

Hi F150chief! thank you for your answer. I did what you said, deleted grace notes and now i have 1.6 giga available. but the new installation still not going. do you know what it can be? i also tried updating without grace notes due to space, same problem.

information:
Current version: 3,4,20196
Pretended version: 3,4,21020

Last xml and log attached

Sync_WX4R3GNT_8AFSZZFFCKJ110688.xml (10,0,KB)

log.txt (2,2,KB)

Load the small voice file using the Syn3 Updater, in the tools section of the app. You will then have enough space to update. This is the second step in the tutorial above.

ok, gonna try it. i tought 1.6 giga was enough

For NA, 1.6GB would be enough for the installation because the voice file is less than 500MB, but for SA with the 1.4GB voice file, need more room. The small voice file is only 244MB, so you will free up about 1.2GB.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.