Installing Hungarian language sync 3.0?

Hello! Is there anyone here to help you install Hungarian on sync 3.0?
Thanks.

SYNC Region: Europe

Navigation Variant: Yes

Old SYNC Version: 3.0

New SYNC Version: 3.0

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?

Update Method: Official Ford Update

Syn3 Updater Version:

Syn3 Updater Documentation Read:

Syn3 Updater Log File

I do not believe that Hungarian is supported on the Sync platform.

It sure can be solved because I’ve seen a lot of focus. Or they would do it for a lot of money. ($ 300)

Hungarian is not listed by Ford in the supported languages for Sync 3.0 thru 3.4. Here is the list…
ARW - Arabic
CZC - Czech
DAD - Danish
DUN - Dutch
ENA - Australian English
ENG - British English
ENI - Indian English
ENU - American English
FRC - Canadian French
FRF - French
GED - German
ITI - Italian
KOK - Korean
MNC - Chinese Mandarin
MNT - Taiwanese Mandarin
NON - Norwegian
PLP - Polish
PTB - Brazilian Portuguese
PTP - Portuguese
RUR - Russian
SPE - Spanish
SPM - Mexican Spanish
SWS - Swedish
THT - Thai
TRT – Turkish

1 Like

Thanks.
Then this is something unique …

1 Like

Or this.:

And if I just want to update the system, from 3.0.20204 to 3.4.21256 the folders will only have to copy the following files with Sync Updater(because my map is the latest F10Maps).:
-ENH_DAB
-GRACENOTES
-APPS
-VOICE
So right?

Upgrading from 3.0.x to 3.4.x requires a reformat which will wipe everything including maps so they’ll need to be reinstalled during this process. Set up Syn3Updater properly with your current version information and it’ll set it all up accordingly to fully update and add maps.

1 Like

The old Sync 3.0 maps are not compatible with Sync 3.4. When you reformat, everything will be replaced with new software and maps.

As far as the videos, these are not stock Sync 3 features, but are modifications made by 3rd parties. Those are not supported on this site. You can find info on those at Ford Sync 3: custom firmware and video player - Ford Focus 3 (ffclub.ru).

Thanks for the help!

Thanks for the help!

1 Like

If Hungarian is not officially supported by ford then modification to sync is required this crosses legal issues and therefore will not be discussed here.

OK thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.