Installing maps sync 3.4

What is your SYNC Region? MEA

What is your current SYNC Version? 20196

Do you have Navigation? Y

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?NO

Please paste your log output or provide the URL to your log file below

Please describe in detail your issue below

I WANT TO INSTALL MEA MAPS ONLY, I ALREADY HAVE THEM, CAN I JUST DELETE THE FILE THAT CONTAINS ROW MAPS AND REPLACE IT BY MEA MAPS ONLY?

If your unit already came with navigation from the factory then just install the entire ROW package. There is really no sense in cutting down navigation packages unless you are trying to load maps onto a non-navigation unit.

I am not all too familiar with the process of installing cut-down maps, so I can’t comment on that but I would wager you can’t just select whichever package you want.

1 Like

@avdonr is correct, just install the entire ROW maps. There is no point in modifying the installation. Also, you meant to say on a NAV unit with less storage, like the NA units? Installing maps onto a NON-NAV unit is highly discouraged and may leave the unit inoperable.There are several users that have visited here with that issue.

Cut Down ROW maps are not currently supported by Syn3 Updater but will be included as a paid package once the new version of Syn3 Updater is released.

Cut down ROW maps are now available from here

You need to be on the Beta version of Syn3 Updater until i release the new v2.5.0 to All

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.