Lincoln navigators 2019 Blacklabel

I want to update to 3.4 or 4 Sync with only Cyprus map ,but I don’t want to do some thing and I lose my System or brick it
I have MacBook and I have USB :blush:

SYNC Region: Rest Of The World

Navigation Variant: Yes

Old SYNC Version: 3.0 17302

New SYNC Version: 3.0 17302

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?

Update Method: ford

Syn3 Updater Version:

Syn3 Updater Documentation Read:

Syn3 Updater Log File

You can only update to Sync 3.4 versions, not Sync 4, without replacing the hardware. Cyprus is included in EU maps. However, being that you have a 2019 Lincoln Navigator, you cannot install all of the EU maps due to storage limitations.

See this tutorial for instructions:
Tutorial: Current EU Maps Installation on US Imported Vehicles - Ford / Guides & Info - CyanLabs Official Community

Thank you for your reply, the problem is if some thing happens to the car system there is no dealership or any agency for Lincoln here , and when I went to ford dealership here they say they will not accept any work or Service for Lincoln…that why I need to be sure that the Updates get well and done without any problems… what I need really is the Cyprus map only ,if its possible to have the map without upgrading the whole system.

on my car I already have the Asia map with middle east , I don’t need them ,i only need to have Cyprus map ,if there is a way to delete the old map and install Cyprus map only.

my Best regards

Read the tutorial I posted above, please.

hi again,

I did the update today and I confirm that I have now 3.4 V 19200
but the map is not working and the screen shrink to small box …
thank you for your help and I think now I need Forscan and adjustments to make the screen fit to the 10"

1 Like

Yes

@Me_Mo how did it go?

hi
Sorry for late reply,

now I-am in (small screen not 10" as my system is ) changing the theme to Lincoln may20L not helping some time its come black screen with no way to change or control until you put the car off and return after 5 to 10 min …Cyprus map not working too , now I am searching (how to return the system back as it’s was :blush:

Did you change the region as instructed in the tutorial posted above?
Do you have a 10" or 8" screen in the vehicle?

I did not find any OBDlink here ,I ordered one from amazon I will update you with the results when I complete the process…but is there a way to return back to 3.0 17302 using USB ?

As clearly stated in multiple tutorials, you cannot.

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.