LST_ERR05

I download all with my vin# i use a brand new usb, and i get the error but i dont have map on my unit, i download it directly from Lincoln and i still get the same error i dont know what to do

SYNC Region: NA

Navigation Variant: Non Nav

Manufacturer Year: 2017

Install Type: OEM

Old SYNC Version: 3.0

New SYNC Version: 3.4

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?
LST_ERR05

Update Method: CyanLabs Manual Method and Lincoln App

Try another USB drive and make sure that this drive is the only USB connected to the Sync system in the vehicle.

I already do it, i download it again for the older usb drive and still having the same message :skull:

You’re going from 3.0.x to 3.0.x, why aren’t you just pulling the update directly from Ford instead of using the updater?

Bro i download it from Lincoln app and from here too and doesnt work neither! That why im here asking.

Im tryng to upload to 3.4 but here i said 3.0 to 3.0 because it ask what update are you at right now after update and i still with 3.0

Ok, make sure you don’t have anything else plugged into a USB port, not even a charging cable.

Use a good quality USB drive, I use PNY USB 3.0 Travelers without any problem.
Make sure the drive is formatted as exFAT, not FAT32 or NTFS.

How can i do that with a Mac?

1 Like

Your Mac is probably unpacking the RAR files after download. This will cause this issue. You need to set your Mac not to extract files after it downloads.
set your Mac not to extract files after it downloads - Google Search

Do not extract the files onto the USB, they need to be copied directly. There are additional directions on the Ford and Lincoln sites for preparing the USB with a Mac.

LST_ERR05 – Error is LST_PKG_FILE_NOT_FOUND

1 Like

My new problems its.

Error in 1st : 5U5T-14G391-At1660763323000.TAR.GZ not found

Provide:

• reformat.lst file you are using
  • screenshot of the SyncMyRide folder’s contents on the USB
  • screenshot of the USB root’s contents

YES IM HURRY BECAUSE MY RADIO ITS DEAD DOESNT WORK BECAUSE ANYBODY CAN HELP JUST ASK DUMB QUESTION WHY I POSTED 2 TIMES IN ROW THE SAME QUESTION. BUT THANKS I DONT NEED ANY HELP BECAUSE ITS DEAD AF THANKS FOR NOTHING

Since you do not need help, I’m closing the thread then.

1 Like