I’m trying to update to 3.4 manually Don’t have a windows computer unfortunately and have been very unsuccessful so far just keep getting this error LST_ERR05. I’ve tried 3 different USBs I’ve gone through your instructions step by step and just can’t seem to get it. Any help would be amazing
Hey, as per this topic, https://community.cyanlabs.net/t/sync-3-error-codes/
LST_ERR05 – Error is LST_PKG_FILE_NOT_FOUND
This suggests you have a package named wrong or something, are you by any chance using a mac? can you share some screenshots of the contents of your USB. and also the contents of your autoinstall.lst and/or reformat.lst
You could start by sending the following:
- screenshot of the USB root
- screenshot of the SyncMyRide folder
- contents of the .LST files you have created on the USB’s root
Otherwise, we are blind
7:42 PM (0 minutes ago)
very sorry here is the info
Item1 = 1U5T-14G386-CB - SyncMyRide\1U5T-14G386-CB.tar.gz
Open1 = SyncMyRide\1U5T-14G386-CB.tar.gz
Options = AutoInstall
sync my ride
4U5T-14G421-CDC 1580860682000 TAR GZ
5U5T-14G381-ET_1627475308000 TAR GZ
i am using a mac and i tried to upload pics but it said new users cant upload pic
i also tried it with my chrome book didnt work
Are the files in the SyncMyRide folder really named as you list them here? The names must match exactly in the SyncMyRide folder and the reformat.lst file.
Your usb should look like this:
Many of those names are wrong:
The reason I asked for an image is to avoid having a doubt if it’s an issue with copy&paste or a typo.
But there are names with blanks in the middle, and even /.
The same applies to the folder, you referenced it as “sync my ride”, which is also wrong.
Again, there was a reason for asking images.
You should be able to upload images now.
Also, make sure the autoinstall and reformat files are text files with the lst extension.
That was done with the iPhone scribe. Maybe something was happening because I was copying them to the flash drive as a group. Last night I went one by one down the reformat list and tried it. Boom it worked. Thank you so much for the quick responses. It was me messing up lol
Glad you got it fixed. Sometimes it’s just a forest and a tree thing…
Love the update. I really think it’s because I was copying them all as a group. Did one at a time through the list worked perfectly thanks guys
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.