MY20 manual F9 maps install

Hello
I have focus MY20 (so I won’t do reformat to get maps).
I’d like to have F9 maps, but currently I have F8.
No possible update from FORD site, though (only update to 20136 was available)
My Sync3.4_20136 downloades automatically files through Android hotspot.
Because I am driving short courses it takes forever and brakes. When not downloading update - information about “your software is up to date” pop ups.
As I see the name of the file, I’d like to download it manually and put with pendrive to sync.
Currently it’s downloading 1U5T-14G421-BAG_1591726015000.TAR.GZ (which should be map file).

What’s best way to put it to Sync, so it can check another file?

Will
; SYNC3 by Mine - Release 3.4.2.20 - Only for Nav

[SYNCGen3.0_3.4.20021_PRODUCT]
Item1= 1U5T-14G421-BAG
Open1 = SyncMyRide\1U5T-14G421-BAG_1591726015000.TAR.GZ

Do the trick?

Maybe @CyanLabs can help you. I do not know if you can update the maps this way?

In theory you can but thats just one map file, there will be multiple depending on region

That’s the point.
Because I don’t know the full list, and I can’t get it downloaded by sync3 automatically, AND I don’t want to get troubles with licence, I want to push one file at a time.
Sigh…
Thanks for reply.

Please check our website, this is clearly listed here https://cyanlabs.net/tutorials/manual-method-update-ford-sync-3/

However use this to get the files not to REFORMAT as this WILL BRICK your SYNC

Thanks for reminder and link. As I went through the site first time I must have missed generator. See, I’m still not convinced to use this generated list, since the file which is automatically downloaded via sync 3 is not listed (SyncMyRide\1U5T-14G421-BAG_1591726015000.TAR.GZ). Still - great work, I appreciate it.

Either i am being dumb or you somehow missed this both times