No puedo actualizar sync 3 con versión 3.3.19052

no puedo actualizar sync 3 con versión 3.3.19052 ya baje el software de la aplicación sync 3 updater la instale en la usb con un formato exfats , lo lee la pantalla al inicio pero no muestra ningún mensaje donde informe cargando sofware , pasa 40 minutos y no pasa nada
e intentado con 3 software de la plataforma y no e tenido éxito.

gracias de ante mano

I can not update sync 3 with version 3.3.19052 and download the software of the application sync 3 updater install it on the usb with an exfats format, reads the screen at the beginning but does not show any message where you report loading software, spends 40 minutes and nothing
happens and tried with 3 software of the platform and not succeeded.

SYNC Region: Rest Of World

Navigation Variant: No

Install Type: Stock (Original Unit)

Old SYNC Version: 3.3-19052

New SYNC Version: 3.3-19052

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?
ninguno

Update Method: CyanLabs Manual Method

Syn3 Updater Version:

Syn3 Updater Documentation Read:

Syn3 Updater Log File

Nun, Sie müssen in der Lage sein, es herunterzuladen, bevor Sie es aktualisieren können, also ist das ein Problem.

Well, you need to be able to download it before you can update it, so that’s a problem.

Post the installation log, please…

líder la versión que intente instalar es 3.4.19101 que es la siguiente al que tengo

English please, it’s fine to have your own language and English but you MUST have a English version.

leader the version that you try to install is 3.4.19101 is the next of the current one

You have been requested to post the USB log and it’s been 5 days and you didn’t provide it.

I’m setting a 2 days inactivity auto closure.

leader the formats that I have used fat 32 and exfat and the software downloaded by syncupdape at the end and uploaded the corresponding record that it requests

My apologies and I have been waiting for the help to be able to make the update

I tried to upload photos of the procedure and installation but it does not allow me to send them

We need a link to the file you uploaded how else are we supposed to associate it with you? , Make a new thread with the log /closed