Please help me the navigation

Please help me the navigation not coming on the home page

This looks like a NON-NAV Sync unit that you placed NAV maps onto? If so, that is what it is.

It is not possible to display navigation on the home screen in your region, it is only possible in some localities like USA and EU

@Louage I’m curious about that. Do you know how to set it so it does not show NAV without changing the region?

It’s all down to this asbuilt, if it’s set wrong it shows a navigation fault. Telenav (EU and US) shows it in the ‘common HMI’, other regions like Middle East need NNG ‘external HMI’ which shows the compass on the main screen as per above

7D0-01-02: #X##-####-####

Values

0 = USB2 Disabled, Navigation Disabled, Rear EFP Disabled
1 = USB2 Disabled, Navigation Disabled, Rear EFP Enabled
2 = USB2 Disabled, Navigation Enabled (Telenav Common HMI), Rear EFP Disabled
3 = USB2 Disabled, Navigation Enabled (Telenav Common HMI), Rear EFP Enabled
4 = USB2 Disabled, Navigation Enabled (NNG External HMI), Rear EFP Disabled
5 = USB2 Disabled, Navigation Enabled (NNG External HMI), Rear EFP Enabled

1 Like

I bought a Ford Taurus 2018 American Limited via a seller who brings American cars to Saudi Arabia. I learned how to change the language and update it to Arabic with the maps of the Middle East after the update.

Why possible
Ford Cars bearing Saudi specifications display navigation on the main screen

When I bought the car the navigation was in, but USA Navigation only changed it from USA to row

I am sure that there is a way, and I will try to find it because we have Arab people who change it, but at very high prices, with your help of course, and I will tell you what is new

If you can provide me with a vin number from such a vehicle I can research it

I sent you a private message

Ok, that vehicle has the following setting which will put the navigation in the main HMI as you request, but I must warn you that when users have previously set this in the middle east it has produced navigation errors. Give it a try:

7D0-01-02: #X##-####-####

A = USB2 Enabled, Navigation Enabled (Telenav Common HMI), Rear EFP Disabled

اذا نجحت ممكن تعلمنا بعدين كيف اظهرت خرائط الشرق الاوسط رجاءا

لا يمكن تركب خرائط الشرق الاوسط على الشاشه الرئيسيه

The navigation not come to the home screen because row region

1 Like

Thanks for replying bro.

Please use english on this forum, you are welcome to speak in your own language but please also have a english translation.

I am sorry boss
Thanks for all
:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::brown_heart: