Problems with update, error and red screen

hello cyanlabs I have problems with the update of sync 3 I have a ford focus se 2017 and I had a version of sync 3 2.2 16280 and I try to update to version 3.4.21194 but unfortunately when it reaches a certain percentage the screen turns red and an error appears , check all the data but I can’t find the problem

SYNC Region: Australia, New Zealand, South America

Navigation Variant: No

Install Type: Stock (Original Unit)

Old SYNC Version: 2.2.16280

New SYNC Version: 3.4.21194

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?
error in 4U5T-14G421-DAF_1615429515000.TAR.GZ :

Update Method: CyanLabs Syn3 Updater

Syn3 Updater Version: 2.2.16280

Syn3 Updater Documentation Read: Yes

Syn3 Updater Log File

https://cyanlabs.net/fhub/syn3-updater-log/?uuid=1ece01dd-1fea-675a-8d94-0242ac120002

Do you really have maps?
Do you have an image of the error?
Have you tried another USB?, maybe a quality branded one.

THE VERSION THAT I HAVE DID NOT HAVE MAPS, I ATTACHED THE IMAGE OF THE ERROR AND I ALSO THOUGHT OF GETTING A BETTER QUALITY USB WHICH I THINK MAY BE THE CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM. THANKS A LOT

Then you can not fit maps, you do not have enough STORAGE SPACE

I ALSO TRIED BUT THERE WAS A DIFFERENT ERROR, I THINK IT IS THE ONE I ATTACHED NOW, MAYBE YOU SEE THE BEST THING IS TO CHANGE THE USB.

THANKS FOR ANSWERING

Remove gracenotes, you don’t have enough space on your APIM to fit Non Nav with Gracenotes

Yep, you have a small APIM and these latest versions have more information than before. Removing GN will work.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, I’LL TRY THAT AND REPORT HOW IT GOES, I SHOULD CHANGE USB OR WITH GN IT WOULD BE ENOUGH

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, I WILL TRY THAT AND REPORT HOW IT GOES

SHOULD IT STAY LIKE THIS? THANK YOU

yes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.