Question about the cht down map purchase

What is your SYNC Region?

What is your current SYNC Version?

Do you have Navigation?

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?

Please paste your log output or provide the URL to your log file below

Please describe in detail your issue below

Hello so i want to purchase the cut down maps package that you guys offer but i want row maps and in the selection there is only “all” option for ROW but i only want Iraq map because my apim is 8gb i know how to use forscan so that wont be a problem but will you guys at least tell me the basics of changing region for my NA apim to have ROW maps also is the cut down package for one time use or i can use it as much as I want on other cars ? Thanks for the reply

Essentially you need to change your region in the AsBuilt of the APIM but i can’t assist further.

There was a caching issue on the page, you should now see cut down ROW maps (added yesterday)

One last question is the package one time use or i can use it for as many cars as i want

Provided the requirements are the same it can be used multiple times but it wont include updates, only the current version, you also need to be on the Beta version of Syn3 Updater until the Beta is released (over the next couple of days)

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.