Red screen :(

Hi. Ford Fusion 2019my imported from USA to Poland and I used the automatic method. It downgrade from 3.4 version, started installing files and after about 30 minutes a red screen with the text “error in 4u5t-14g422-bak_1682464728000.tar.gz:”
What to do?

SYNC Region: EU

Navigation Variant: Nav

Manufacturer Year: Pre MY20

Install Type: OEM

Old SYNC Version: 3.4.23188

New SYNC Version: 3.4.23188

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?
error in 4u5t-14g422-bak_1682464728000.tar.gz :

Update Method: CyanLabs Syn3 Updater

Syn3 Updater Version: Latest i download 2 days ago

Syn3 Updater Documentation Read: yes

Syn3 Updater Log File

I dont have it now, im in the car without pc 

Possibility #1 is that you simply have a corrupted file or bad block on the USB stick
Possibility #2 is that since the NA NAV APIMs only have 32GB of space there’s not enough space to load the maps (EU units have 64GB). In which case you may need to use the cut down map installer.

1 Like

How can i cut maps?

I try second time (the same files on usb) from begin and i saw error arrive when “extracting voice nav package”

1 Like

Thank you
I need to try

Tutorial: Current EU Maps Installation on US Imported Vehicles - Ford / Guides - CyanLabs Official Community

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s due to the even more cropped map or the reformat (both options combined at once), but the most important thing is that it worked and it works great! =) thank you thank you very much
Best regards from PL / Przemyśl :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.