Sirius XM look on 3.4.20196

The process of retrieving the file is complicated, and I just recently did the official update to 20282 and forgot to make a copy of it before erasing my USB for another update.

I’m sorry but it’s really not complicated, especially as of 2.0 https://cyanlabs.net/docs/syn3updater/page/create-interrogator-log-usb

I actually don’t have a windows or Mac, so I can’t run it. Would really appreciate a Linux or web version in the near future though.

A web version would be nice, but issues with antivirus and permissions in each OS will drive you crazy. Cool option though…

It’s not possible to do a web version as you can’t format USB drives with web applications as far as i know.

Well, you might be able to put a pop up telling the user to format the USB drive to Exfat, by doing this and that, etc. And once they do it, then they click the next button.

Then there is no point, people don’t follow instructions if it doesn’t do it for them it’s a waste of my time.

Then make a deterrent so the website knows that someone is not following your instructions and the usb has not been formatted.

Yes but you can’t thats my point there isn’t USB access to webpages except a newly introduced USB library but this doesn’t do low level access like formatting etc. A web version is not going to happen.

It’s not worth the time it would take to develop for ~25 percent, and out of that 25% 23% can just use a VM

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.