Software update

I did so too. Now I download the updates without the files grecanotes will install them last. I’ll see what happens then.

After the downgrade to 3.319052, I immediately have Polish. How to remove on a language pack. Which one is already there?

How to set even waves?

Now that you are at 3.3.19052, just use the Syn3 Updater to create an installation with the files you want, minus Gracenotes and install that.

You can see the installed files in Bezel Diagnostics on the APIM. Hold down the FF> key on the steering wheel and FF> key on the panel at the same time for at least 8 seconds. The unit will go into ‘speaker test’, Cancel test. You will be in the test menu. Select 'Bezel Diagnostics" and navigate to the screen below.
e8a8bbc421bdc94a8c31c3e0088a9af26bd79bbe_2_690x388

Hi. The mutters. That I did not speak, but everything worked out. There are also logos of the station but now I need to make even waves on the radio. Because there is poor coverage.

1 Like

At a friend’s, after the update, it does not send the logos of radio stations for what? Ford escape 2016 titanium sync3 version 3.4 what I miss. The apim includes dab and everything you can from the radio … And acm is only asbulid, what can you change there?

If that is an imported from US (US version car) from 2016 it may not support the DAB functions. The APIM only contains the logo data in the DAB file, however, the ACM must support the messaging for the logo functions to work properly. @Louage might have some better knowledge about this…

Compare the ACM from your Escape with your friend’s Escape and see if there are differences.

Yep I agree, it’ll be an incompatible ACM. There isn’t many configurable options in the ACM so best idea is to replace it with an EU one.

1 Like

The strange thing is that the RDS works normally, the range is very good because the antenna is longer … I read that it is possible to make logos even in old apims …

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.