Sound Settings not sticking Sync 3

As some of you might remember I purchased a Used Ford Fusion APIM for my Ford Edge. I went thru all the APIM setting and compared them to my Original APIM, using Forscan. But i seem to have an issue with the Sound settings. When I try to change the Fade or even the Bass, matter of fact of those settings… It sticks for a couple seconds but then snaps back to the original settings.

Any advice on what settings I need to change on the APIM using Forscan would be greatly appreciated. I am sure it is something silly

SYNC Region: NA

Navigation Variant: Nav

Manufacturer Year: Pre MY20

Install Type: OEM Replacement

Old SYNC Version: 2.2.16280

New SYNC Version: 3.4.23188

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?

Update Method: CyanLabs Syn3 Updater

Syn3 Updater Version: 2.12.0.0

Syn3 Updater Documentation Read: yes

Syn3 Updater Log File

updater worked perfect

Maybe post your AB settings for your APIM here? Otherwise were just guessing as what they might be. Might not hurt to even post your ACM AB settings also.

Almost sounds like a “Sony” mismatch.
You have the Sony sound system and the APIM config is set as not having it or vice versa.
Fast, easy way to check to see what APIM has in config, go into audio settings and see if you have an option of choosing Surround vs Stereo. If those are present it usually means the config is set for the Sony audio.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.