Sync 3.4 2015 F250 Master Clock As-Built question

Hello all, I upgraded my 2015 F250 (originally Sync 2.0/MFT, no sony, no nav) to sync 3.4. (ebay APIM that shipped with 3.4 already installed) I have a pretty in-depth familiarity with forscan so I was able to get everything working with the exception of the clock. Per the chart I found on this site, I have a “type B” master clock, but I am unsure what value to put into my as-built data to get the clock working again. Some values I have tried:

Original (21): resets to 12:00, if I change it manually it will just reset to 12:00 after a few seconds. Then after a few minutes, it changes to the correct time, in the wrong time zone. Starts over upon each startup.
29: I found this on this site (don’t think it’s right) lets me set it, it changes, but resets every power cycle.
2A: from a 2017 super duty I found. Does basically the same thing as 29 except time doesn’t actually count forwards once you set it, just stays at whatever value you set it to.

Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

SYNC Region: NA

Navigation Variant: Nav

Manufacturer Year: Pre MY20

Install Type: Replica

Old SYNC Version: 2.0

New SYNC Version: 3.4.23088

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?

Update Method: Official Ford

Ford Master Clock.pdf (298.8 KB)

Make sure the GPS is working properly.

the original value was correct. I was just too impatient.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.