Sync 3.4.20196 - Feedback & Issues

Please type in English this is a English community/site.

Updated from 3.3 to version 3.4_19200 and later to 3.4_20196 plus F9 new maps. Everything super thanks to a CyanLabs! New cards F9 are as of 2018! Circular holiday in early 2019 will not be dealt with. It is available on the Kuga MK1 with SD card 2019.

Awesome news thanks for sharing your feedback

Updated my 2018 Ranger from Sync 3.0 2015 maps to 3.4_20196 2019 maps with no problem. Everything works flawlessly. Waiting on my obflink ex to get radio logos and calm screen. Thanks Cyanlabs for making that easy something I’ve been wanting since I got my car with the outdated maps.

Glad it worked :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

no station’s logos here. is my only solution replacing APIM to show them?

Turn off enhanced DAB in the AsBuilt

@CyanLabs Cya which setting is that? Is it the C or another options in Forscan? I changed it to C and then did a master reset. No logos yet. I do have Calm mode though.

Check our asbuilt database at Ford Hub - CyanLabs

What was the original setting? C turns off DAB…

7D0-02-03: #X##-##

Values

0= OTM Not Available, Calm Screen Disabled,EnhDAB Disabled, AACF Enabled
1= OTM Not Available, Calm Screen Disabled,EnhDAB Disabled, AACF Disabled
2= OTM Not Available, Calm Screen Disabled,EnhDAB Enabled, AACF Enabled
3= OTM Not Available, Calm Screen Disabled,EnhDAB Enabled, AACF Disabled
4= OTM Not Available, Calm Screen Enabled,EnhDAB Disabled, AACF Enabled
5= OTM Not Available, Calm Screen Enabled,EnhDAB Disabled, AACF Disabled
6= OTM Not Available, Calm Screen Enabled,EnhDAB Enabled, AACF Enabled
7= OTM Not Available, Calm Screen Enabled,EnhDAB Enabled, AACF Disabled
8= OTM Available, Calm Screen Disabled,EnhDAB Disabled, AACF Enabled
9= OTM Available, Calm Screen Disabled,EnhDAB Disabled, AACF Disabled
A= OTM Available, Calm Screen Disabled,EnhDAB Enabled, AACF Enabled
B= OTM Available, Calm Screen Disabled,EnhDAB Enabled, AACF Disabled
C= OTM Available, Calm Screen Enabled,EnhDAB Disabled, AACF Enabled
D= OTM Available, Calm Screen Enabled,EnhDAB Disabled, AACF Disabled
E= OTM Available, Calm Screen Enabled,EnhDAB Enabled, AACF Enabled
F= OTM Available, Calm Screen Enabled,EnhDAB Enabled, AACF Disabled

1 Like

0 was original setting. I can try D and see if that helps. I am guessing my ACM is too old and doesnt support album art etc.

1 Like

If your as built setting was 0 originally, your choices will be 0 thru 7 as you do not have OTM (Traffic Modem) available. To enable calm screen and DAB, you should use 6. If you are in the US, ENH DAB does not exist. We get FM HD. The DAB function is entirely different. In this case use 4.

The software determines if you get album art, but it has to be available from the source. For example, album art for SiriusXM is available if the SiriusXM radio receiver is capable of sending the information to the Sync system (APIM). The same with any of the radio functions, like FM HD, etc. (I’m is the US.) When you listen to music (MP3, etc.) from USB, album art should populate, providing that it is available from the source. Remember the conversation above about the APIM vs ACM?

1 Like

I will change it from C to 4 (I am in the US right outside Philadelphia). I do remember the conversation about APIM and ACM. I remember that its possible the ACM cannot or does not handle the Sirius album art based on what car i have and the XM radio vs the Sirius/XM ACM etc… Its all good… just want to try all the correct settings and see what happens.

Hi
I have update my Sync 3.0.19205 to 3.4.20196
I chose to keep Existing Maps, but now the navigation does not work.
How do I move on.

Seems you found a bug, “keep existing maps” will not be possible when going from 3.0 to 3.4 and therefore the mode is reformat.

Simplest solution right now unfortunatly a little time consuming is to update the “current sync version” in the “configuration” if not already updated, then simply select 20196 and your region and desired maps, then let it create the USB.

I will get this fixed in the next release.

thank you
I will try that

I have the same issue with the album art with SiriusXM, since my ACM is 2015. I usually don’t have the audio screen up that long, usually using NAV or something else.

1 Like

Fixed in new release, only possible solution is to remove that option

1 Like

Any chance we’ll be able to figure out a way to override the vehicle moving lockout on browsing the USB music folders? Other than that, very happy with my 3.0->3.4 upgrade (2018 Fusion Hybrid-US). Thank for all of your work on this, almost feels like a brand new car!