Sync 3.4.20237 - Feedback & Issues

Weird timing lol will add it asap

It seems like it maybe gonna be a good start for the weekend… 20282 are released… hope soon to see on the updater software :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep indeed. I can live with this not being 100% perfect. Still miles better than having Sync2 :grin:. A quicker way to get AA to get off black screen, I just quickly engage reverse which triggers rear camera and than disengage and AA comes back lol. I only do that when I’ve put phone in tray and shut the lid. One day Google will fix this annoying issue :pray:

Ford Galaxy
after update from 3.4.20136 to 20237 front camera stopped working.
I dont have Forscan/OBD2

Will it help to upgrade to 20282? or shall I downgrade to get front camera back?

Try the upgrade as it may fix it, they messed a few things up with that version

1 Like

Try the update to 20282 first and report back if that fixes it or not. This has been a bug for a few releases.

it didnt work. still no camera.
I guess I’ll need to get Forscan&OBD2

do you know, what exact parameter needs to be changed?

Sync 3.4 camera zoom not working - Ford / Sync 3 - CyanLabs Official Community

How do you see the cpu clock speed is a 1GHz og 1.5GHz on the unite ? In the hidden menu ?

Canada is 4341. Someone set the region to Western Samoa (WS) to enable Nav in motion, circumventing the in motion restrictions and disabling 911 assist. Is this a US car imported to Canada?

No it was built in Canada. I’ll check the APIM AsBuilt and see what numbers are input.

The code for WS is 5753. Some other abbreviations appear as AQ and GA for Samoa, but WS is the 2 digit ISO abbreviation.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! The FM Placeholder only shows for HD Radio signals (DAB For EU), and even if you had an HD radio signal, the broadcaster chooses to broadcast that type of metadata. For SiriusXM, you will need to update the ACM because the ACM cannot decode the Album art signal from SiriusXM. For CD, it should be using Gracenote, but I don’t have a vehicle with CD, so I can’t help any further. Sorry!

1 Like

23 posts were split to a new topic: Sync 3 HD radio

Does Voice work using the Voice button on the steering wheel?

1 Like

Should work on every version, not sure what your problem is

Hy Carlos, Garcia here.
I also have a Brazilian Ecosport Titanium 2.0 but my is 2017
Is everything working alright on your sync?
And how about the maps?
Thank you, and best regards.

Oi Carlos, é o Garcia.
Tambem tenho uma Ecosport Titanium Brazileira 2017
Queria saber se seu Sync está funcionando direitinho, e se a voz e portugues do Brasil?
Ligeiramente apreensivo em fazer esse upgrade.
E os mapas?
Muito obrigado
Abraço forte

OEM V3.0 was nagging me that it was in the middle of an update, so bit the bullet and used the Manual Updater (only have a MacBook Pro (2020 Big Sur)) to create the USB (Sandisk 32GB).
Update went perfectly.
Took 58 minutes in total (with latest EU maps).
Master reset completed.
Startup showed 0:00 as time but GPS pulled the time within seconds.
From OEM I have Radio Logo Art which I did not have before.
Loading seems faster on everything.
CarPlay seems to also load very quickly.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.