Sync 3.4.21194 - Feedback & Issues

You need to set the vehicle type to Lincoln.

Thanks for the quick reply! I must have missed the section of the instructions calling out the new hub.

Thank you. Works great and looks really nice.

1 Like

What are the latest maps version for Sync 3.4.21194?

The latest maps for NA are NA 2.20 released late 2020.

9 posts were split to a new topic: 3.4.21194 with F10 Maps, Post Installation Message and Greek Characters

I updated from 3.3.19052 to 3.4.21194 on my focus 2016.
Everything is working fine. But the screen flicker problem still exists.
But it’s okay, I can live with it.

2 Likes

Hi, Just updated my 2018 UK Ford Fiesta from 3.0 to 3.4.21194 and everything is great apart from when I turn off the engine and leave the car, the sync system continues to play and the screen remains on. is this a known issue, or will this correct itself over time? Previously when the engine was off and the door opened the system would turn the screen and the audio off… Thanks

1 Like

Perform a master reset and then cycle the ignition to off, close the car, wait about 5 minutes, then turn it back on and check. May just need to reset and completely shut down to fix.

Successfully updated my Sync 3 (2.0.16074 + EU maps) to Sync 3.4.2.1194 with F10 maps. Update took ~50 min, all seems to work OK. Ford Mondeo 2016.

Thanks for this awesome solution!

1 Like

‎i upgraded, everything perfect, except that i disappeared the climate control on the screen. do you know how to activate it again?‎

Hi! As stated earlier in the thread, climate controls on 3.4 were a BUG rather than a feature, on cars without it enabled from factory.
That bug has been solved a few versions back, so no climate controls unless you enable them with FORScan.

1 Like

Updated my 2017 Ford Explorer from 3.0.20204 NA 1.15 maps to 3.4.21194 w/ NA 2.20 maps about a month now and haven’t had any problems. Faster response and looks great.

1 Like

8 posts were split to a new topic: Sync Update vs. Screen Size Concerns…

13 posts were split to a new topic: Error update package not found,

3.4.21194 is now available on official Ford site in EU.

1 Like

Updated today from 3.4.20351 F9 to 3.4.21194 with F10 wihtout any issues (downgrade method). Took round about 1h to complete. The only thing i notice is that my side mirror don´t fold in anymore when i lock my car. Anything else seems to work.

Did i miss something?

Sync update would not have caused the mirror to stop working. It might sort on it’s own, but you could just pull the battery cable for 15 minutes then reconnect it.

1 Like

i will try it. thank you!

It probably has something to do with Forscan resetting everything on the CanBus. Like F150chief said it will probably sort itself out. You also might check the settings to make sure it is turned on. My Automatic steps get turned off every time mine is reset and I have to go in and check it again.

2 Likes