Sync 3.4.21194 - Feedback & Issues

Perform a master reset and then cycle the ignition to off, close the car, wait about 5 minutes, then turn it back on and check. May just need to reset and completely shut down to fix.

Successfully updated my Sync 3 (2.0.16074 + EU maps) to Sync 3.4.2.1194 with F10 maps. Update took ~50 min, all seems to work OK. Ford Mondeo 2016.

Thanks for this awesome solution!

1 Like

‎i upgraded, everything perfect, except that i disappeared the climate control on the screen. do you know how to activate it again?‎

Hi! As stated earlier in the thread, climate controls on 3.4 were a BUG rather than a feature, on cars without it enabled from factory.
That bug has been solved a few versions back, so no climate controls unless you enable them with FORScan.

1 Like

Updated my 2017 Ford Explorer from 3.0.20204 NA 1.15 maps to 3.4.21194 w/ NA 2.20 maps about a month now and haven’t had any problems. Faster response and looks great.

1 Like

8 posts were split to a new topic: Sync Update vs. Screen Size Concerns…

13 posts were split to a new topic: Error update package not found,

3.4.21194 is now available on official Ford site in EU.

1 Like

Updated today from 3.4.20351 F9 to 3.4.21194 with F10 wihtout any issues (downgrade method). Took round about 1h to complete. The only thing i notice is that my side mirror don´t fold in anymore when i lock my car. Anything else seems to work.

Did i miss something?

Sync update would not have caused the mirror to stop working. It might sort on it’s own, but you could just pull the battery cable for 15 minutes then reconnect it.

1 Like

i will try it. thank you!

It probably has something to do with Forscan resetting everything on the CanBus. Like F150chief said it will probably sort itself out. You also might check the settings to make sure it is turned on. My Automatic steps get turned off every time mine is reset and I have to go in and check it again.

2 Likes

still present on audible USB mp3 files and streaming Spotify via bluetooth

still present (only checked USB mp3)

There are some reports about this build having issues with aftermarket cameras (not Ford’s): the picture loose quality and also it’s in black and white.

If you have this issue, all you need to do is downgrading to 3.4.21098 and the camera will work just fine, as before.

2 Likes

This is a common sign of NTSC/PAL signalling. it happened in old school TV’s back in the day.

2 Likes

I just successfully upgraded from 3.4.21098 to 3.4.21194 without any problems.
Thank you!
Ford Focus Turnier 1.0 Ecoboost Titanium, 2017

1 Like

That was my day…!

Updated my UK 2017 fiesta Ecoboost today without issues. Thank you again Cyanlabs.

2 Likes

Interesting one. Looking to upgrade a vehicle from 3.0.20092 to 3.4.21194 with maps (ver 2.20) for Australia. Regardless of whether I click START or Download, it gets part way through, downloading files with out issue and then comes across one file which it then prompts the error (red box) saying “ERROR - The file is too long. This operation is currently limited to supporting files less than 2 gigabytes in size.” The operation then stops. The file it has the issue with is 4U5T-14G421-DAF_1615429515000.TAR.GZ
Any thoughts…