Sync 3.4.22020 - Feedback & Issues

Sync 3.4.22020 has been found online and added to Syn3 Updater!

For each new release a specific thread will be created, please use this thread to post any feedback or issues you have noticed for the corresponding release.

PLEASE NOTE AS OF 17:24 (UK TIME) ON THE 16TH OF MARCH 2022, ONLY THE APP PACKAGE IS UPDATED

Please note that without the new FM/DAB LOGOS Package some logos will not be visible.

You can update using Syn3 Updater

Quick Links
China : syn3updater://Region=CN;Release=3.4.22020;Maps=nomaps
Europe: syn3updater://Region=EU;Release=3.4.22020;Maps=nomaps
North America: syn3updater://Region=NA;Release=3.4.22020;Maps=nomaps
Australia: syn3updater://Region=ANZ;Release=3.4.22020;Maps=nomaps
ROW: syn3updater://Region=ROW;Release=3.4.22020;Maps=nomaps

It’s also added to the manual method on cyanlabs.net

ANY COMMENT POSTED NOT DIRECTLY RELATING TO FEEDBACK AND/OR ISSUES FOR SYNC 3.4.22020 WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT QUESTION! I’VE TRIED TO BE NICE AND KEEP THESE THREADS CLEAN BUT NO ONE FOLLOWS IT,

DO NOT POST HERE IF IT’S NOT DIRECTLY RELATED TO SYNC 3.4.22020

Mem errors should be discussed in new posts, not this thread as it’s not a bug or feature specific to this build!

PLEASE CREATE A NEW THREAD IF YOUR ISSUE IS NOT SPECIFIC TO THIS TOPIC!

Known Changes / Issues
TBC

Technical Information from FMods
Package Name: 5U5T-14G381-EV
Epoch: 1644243443000
Major Version: 3.4
Build: 22020
Package Date: 2022-02-07
Release Date: 2022-03-15
Build Date: 2022-01-20
List of Changed files: https://pastebin.com/xr5jGxT7
Visible Changes: Noone
Changes (based on diff):
Added new libs
Added new font
Added few new settings (mainly for 10" displays)
Updated FM/DAB logo database
Updated/Removed/Added some png
Updated all libs/bin as always
Something that i surely missed.

Linked System Voices Packages:
5U5T-14G391-AS - NOT YET AVAILABLE
5U5T-14G391-BS - NOT YET AVAILABLE
5U5T-14G391-CS - NOT YET AVAILABLE
5U5T-14G391-DS - NOT YET AVAILABLE
5U5T-14G391-ES - NOT YET AVAILABLE
5U5T-14G391-FR - NOT YET AVAILABLE

Linked DAB/FM LOGOS Package:
5U5T-14G658-AH - NOT YET AVAILABLE

F11 Maps Packages:
1U5T-14G421-B*J - NOT YET AVAILABLE

Most important thing:
Does JB works? Yes :+1::+1::+1:

Please note that without the new FM/DAB LOGOS Package some logos will not be visible.

7 Likes

I’ve used Forscan a ton but have never done this before and It worked perfectly based off what I have commented above, no issues at all in my 2018 F150 XLT W/Nav!! Thanks CyanLabs I really appreciate this I always wondered if I could update to a newer version Sync and couldn’t be happier with the results also thanks SaNdMaN for confirming everything looked correct prior to me trying it again so I didn’t mess anything up!

2 Likes

Successfully updated to 3.4.22020

Thanks to Cyanlabs… My car would probably haven’t gone beyond 3.0.20204 otherwise :joy:

Sync 3.4 is so much better than 3.0 along with Map updates.

1 Like

Had 21265 before. Sync3updater updated the app version. then for whatever reason, no dropdowns for Sync version i wanted to install. Tried restarting app, same thing. Ended up reinstalling Sync3updater after downloading the installer. worked.

22020: installed and did master reset. don’t see any new changes. I have a 10" screen too.

So far so good on my old G series APIM. I know in the Discord it was mentioned this version potentially had some high CPU usage concerns. Just in the brief 15 minutes or so of messing with it in my garage while doing some FordPass/TCU related stuff it seems fine. No performance changes for better or worse. Just Works ™.

1 Like

Radio logos won’t work without the updated database package, this is mentioned in the post.

2 Likes

Hi where get the new FM/DAB/Logos package ? it true I have lost some FM radios logos

It’s not available yet as mentioned in the first post

wszystko zainstalowane. nie widać nic nowego. działa jak poprzednia wersja.

‎all installed. nothing new is visible. works like the previous version.‎

The program has a problem. If you choose version 3.4.21265 the first 4 files are not shown (apps, voice, gracenote and logos). Bye, Giorgio.

1 Like

Do Ford have a predictable timeline for updates usually or do we wait for hell to freeze over?

The packages are ‘pending release’. As is 3.4.22048. So, I would just wait…

3 Likes

Thankyou

1 Like

Quote from FMods - Login

“Regarding the new version, it’s not yet available. 22020 has been cancelled due to (probably) bugs found during the test period. 22048 is the new that is currently under testing phase, if everything will go as expected, i think it will be published in April.”

1 Like

22020 is out in case you did not catch it.

People with inside knowledge have noticed that 22020 testing was ended without success so it’s unlikely this build will make it to the general public

3 Likes

Hello everyone, after the update to version 3.4 22020, I noticed that the parking sensors do not react as before. Is there an error in this regard?

Can you explain the issue?

Upgraded to 3.4 22020 from 21265, all good so far and voice function is working perfectly. Thank you so much! Vehicle is 2019 Fiesta ST MkVii NA.

4 posts were split to a new topic: Apple CarPlay USB Issue