Sync 3.4.22200 - Feedback & Issues

Does that mean i will need a complete new unit🤦‍♂️. The warranty just ran out aswell.

Find a mate with an OBD reader and scan the car for codes, reset and retest if necessary.

Thanks. Have ordered a cable for forscan from amazon should be coming tonight will do that and see of anything comes up.

Make a seperate topic and provide all the information asked in the Wizard
https://community.cyanlabs.net/w/issue-with-sync3

I performed several master resets of the APIM. I did the right scroll/power button reset and the master reset on the settings screen. Refreshed the signal and attempted to update to Synch 3.4.21265 but received Installation Failed message with error code: PKG_ERR04, Download files again and retry. That is where I am at right now. Will redownload and attempt to reinstall.

Having done numerous of these for my Kuga UK group I have my 1st issue, some advice would be appreciated please.

Update to 3.4 22200 & F11 all ok. Select “dark” mode for the screen. No “auto” setting available. So far so good but the screen still dims/brightens with ambient light changes.

Is this correct? If not how is it fixed?

Thanks,

Ford Kuga Owners Club UK Admin Team.

1 Like

Hey, id suggest posting a new thread with your asbuilt so we can investigate further

Hi,

I have a 2019 Ford F150 updated to 3.4 build 22200. All works well except my bluetooth and phones. I have done a master reset and a soft reset. I still have problems I have removed all the info from our phones and sync problems still persist. I was able to get my wife’s phone installed but the only way to get it to connect is by soft reset. My phone won’t even pair with the system anymore. I’m thinking I should downgrade the sync system so i can get my phones to work.

Check your phone for all updates available, remove all vehicle related profiles and reboot, do the same on the car, wait a short while and then re-pair, make sure to enable all permissions on car and phone.

es decir que los que tenemos Sync 3 , nunca podremos actualizar a sync 4?

English forum dude