Sync 3.4.23188 issue with SiriusXM channel logos after SiriusXM channel realignment Nov 8,2023

I was using 22251 for several months without any problems in my 2016 F150 then started having problems and was told to upgrade to 23188 which I did and all is working well again except for my Siriusxm channel logos. with 22251 they were all correct now with 23188 upgrade they are quite different, example instead of 60’s Gold it’s now 60’s on 6, 40’s Junction is now 40’s on 4, 50’s Gold is now 50’s on 5 and so on, also some logos are missing altogether like the Beatles channel and several others. Seems a lot of the channels are displaying old logos with this new upgrade. Any suggestions as to how I can get the current logos back? Any advice would be appreciated.

SYNC Region: NA

Navigation Variant: Nav

Manufacturer Year: Pre MY20

Install Type: OEM Replacement

Old SYNC Version: 22251

New SYNC Version: 23188

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?
no error message

Update Method: CyanLabs Syn3 Updater

Syn3 Updater Version: 2.12.2.0

Syn3 Updater Documentation Read: yes

Syn3 Updater Log File

Don't have it.

It may take some time for your logos to populate after an upgrade or especially a reformat. This is normal once the rwdata cache is cleared.

Sirius moved and relabeled several channels. They moved several into the higher channels.

SiriusXM Launches New Channels; Moves Many To New Locations - RadioInsight

Here is the list of the names. What your seeing is correct now.
Channel Lineup & Guide | SiriusXM

Like I said when I installed 22251 all the current channel logos were there and in the correct locations, after the 23188 install a number of the logos disappeared just the channel name appears now and several of the logos that do appear are old ones like 60’s on 6 and 40’s on 4 which we know are not used anymore. I wonder if I down grade to an older build if the correct and missing logos will reappear since I understand that the logos are written in the build.

It took a week before all my logos came back when I upgraded from 22200 to 23188.

Thanks for the heads-up. I will just wait it out and see if the logos come back in the next couple of weeks, probably better to do that than to try to go backwards.

Yes it took a week or so for mine to appear as well (some showed up right ways but a few needed some time). I assume you did the Master Reset after the upgrade? Also do a refresh from Sirius (Though I am not sure that ever does anything)

Yes, I did a master reset right after the upgrade, some logos did reappear correctly just today, 60’s on 6 is now 60’s gold and 50’s on 5 is now 50’s gold. There are still some logos that are incorrect as well as some are still missing altogether, perhaps in the next week or so it will repopulate all the missing and correct logos. Thanks for the feedback, I feel better about it now.

FYI - I changed the title of this post to reflect the channel realignment so others can identify this in a search. It will take time for Ford to release a new build with the realignment correction.

All but “XM Turbo” logo appear for me.

Not sure why that one hasn’t since my update a couple months ago.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.