Sync 3.4 climate on puma

Ive added climate button to car but everything works except its coming up as dual zone would this have to be set to single zone as the car isnt dual and i have single zone i believe but changed the option in foscan but not by asbuilt features

A change is needed in 7D0-01-01: xxxx-xxx*-xxxx. A change of climate from dual zone to single zone is needed. Master Reset is required for the changes to take effect. This is vehicle specific, does not work on all…

So i can change via non as built option to enable climate features then go back in and edit it via the asbuilt option adjustin the hex values to single zone i presume ?

Yes, but there are several adjustments that MAY need to be made. Please post your asbuilt for the APIM to be sure…

For 7D0-01-01: xxxx-xxx*-xxxx, if you have a value of ‘8’, then change that to ‘C’.
Digital Audio Broadcast (DAB), Climate Front Zones, Steering Wheel Angle Sensor, HD Radio
8=DAB Enabled, Dual Zone Climate, Steering Wheel Angle Relative, HD Radio Disabled
9=DAB Enabled, Dual Zone Climate, Steering Wheel Angle Relative, HD Radio Enabled
A=DAB Enabled, Dual Zone Climate, Steering Wheel Angle Absolute, HD Radio Disabled
B=DAB Enabled, Dual Zone Climate, Steering Wheel Angle Absolute, HD Radio Enabled
C=DAB Enabled, Single Zone Climate, Steering Wheel Angle Relative, HD Radio Disabled
D=DAB Enabled, Single Zone Climate, Steering Wheel Angle Relative, HD Radio Enabled
E=DAB Enabled, Single Zone Climate, Steering Wheel Angle Absolute, HD Radio Disabled
F=DAB Enabled, Single Zone Climate, Steering Wheel Angle Absolute, HD Radio Enabled

Sorry for crap photo mines a ‘A’ as standard untouched

For 7D0-01-01: xxxx-xxx*-xxxx, change the ‘A’ to ‘E’.
Master Reset is required for the change.

I thought a single climate screen didn’t exist.

Or if u can post a pic of it?

Single climate doesn’t appear to work on Fiesta MK8’s. We’ll find out if this works on Puma. Some do, some don’t…

I wonder if somebody has a pic of a single climate screen working.

Cause SYNC3 units are the same, as the software on it

Ive tried a few adjustments everything works apart from you cannot increase the temp via sync screen wont do anything just says dual and low works if u use auto but no temp control

I think u also see DUAL on the right of your screen, but unable to use it, cause it’s SINGLE climate…

But it seems there is a SINGLE screen aswell, I just don’t have either, only a ‘bugged’ one

You can’t get a SINGLE climate on 3.4+

Preferred something like this for single climate:

free url host

So why does this not work on uk puma

It’s not real.

Just a screen I made how I like it

Have you asked about this over at FMods? Might be the only solution…

I wonder if they can change it

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.