SYNC 3.4 from NA to EU (MY20?)

One can go far with such statements.
For example - American cars for America, European cars for Europe, and Japanese cars for Japan.
But this is not so in reality.

I appreciate your subtle humor, while I find it excessive.
In any case, thanks again for the information.

I forgot it is impossible to buy something from another country… my mistake :man_facepalming:

Have you called Ford Customer Service and requested assistance from them?

Officially, such cars are not supplied to our country, so they do not provide service for it.

1 Like

Lets make it simple.

You CAN NOT fit EU maps on a NA APIM.
You CAN cut the maps down, to fit partial EU maps on NA APIM.
You CAN replace a NA APIM with an EU APIM.

These are your only options.

As I said earlier, I am quite satisfied with the option with partial maps of Europe.
I don’t have enough little space to load the 1U5T-14G421-BBH maps and I have all what I need.

OK

So only one way to do this is try to install older screen for example GR3T-188955-SB, a reformat APIM with partial EU content to fit it in 32Gb memory.

Yes, there is another way but i won’t link or share it, google may have the answers though

I was not trying to be funny or come out strong.
You are quite touchy, or sensitive; or maybe it’s a language barrier thing since English is not my native language and you took it the wrong way.

We have been talking for about 2 days now trying to help you, your options are quite clear.

And then you said this, after another proposal:

Of course, all solutions to fitting EU maps into a NA APIM are half solutions, ALL OF THEM.
Even connecting an older screen and risking bricking the APIM, uploading some maps but not all… If you succeed at that, that’s also half a solution, since you won’t be able to upgrade again unless an older screen is available.

So that is what I meant: do you want A solution?, THE solution?: run full EU software on a EU capable APIM.

All other solutions are workarounds or half solutions.

Anyhow, good luck with your endeavor.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.