I have a 2020 EXPLORER from the USA who is currently in UA.
The car was manufactured on 01.2020 and Syn3updater told me that it was 20MY, respectively, I carried out autoinstall with MAP UPDATE ONLY (F10) after removing the gracenotes.
The installation file contains:
- voice 5U5T-14G391-AP
- maps …BHH, BBH
- map_license …BXH
- voice_nav 4U5T-14G422-BCF
After install complete I received navigation that sows my on the map, but the address search didn`t working. I think this is due to the fact that I have not installed the common map of Europe (1U5T-14G421-BAH) but after install the unit has only 2.2Gb free space and I worrying that i didn’t fit to that size of free space.
- Is it possible that my car is not MY20 (build date 01.2020)? How can I know for sure?
- Is there a way to delete ALL navigation maps without reformat?
- Can I, at the time of the reformat, install a screen from an older machine to go through the reformat procedure and, after downgrading to FW 3.3.19052, start the reformat to 3.4.21265 with cards that fits into 32GB APIM?
- Is the GR3T-188955-SB screen suitable for this procedure?
- Is it possible to find out the build date of the screen by the serial number in order to find the right one screen?
SYNC Region: North America & Canada
Navigation Variant: Yes
Old SYNC Version: 3.4.19274
New SYNC Version: 3.4.19274
Update Method: CyanLabs Syn3 Updater
Syn3 Updater Version: 2.10.6
Syn3 Updater Documentation Read: Yes
Syn3 Updater Log File
INTERROGATOR LOG VIN: 1FMSK8… Version 5U5T-14G381-CJ APIM Model: 5U5T-14G371-CKF APIM Type: Navigation APIM Size: 32GB APIM Free Space: 2.2G Installed Packages 4U5T-14G421-CAB 4U5T-14G421-CBB 4U5T-14G421-CCB 4U5T-14G421-CDB 4U5T-14G421-CEB 4U5T-14G421-CFB 4U5T-14G421-CGB 4U5T-14G421-CHB 4U5T-14G421-CJB 5U5T-14G391-AP 1U5T-14G421-BHH 1U5T-14G424-BK 1U5T-14G421-BBH 4U5T-14G422-BCF