Sync 3.4 Map of morocco

hello,
please let me know if the map of morocco is supported by update 3.4, if so which region I select to download the update.
Thank you in advance.

Morocco would be ROW. If you currently have nav in a ROW unit then you can upgrade to 3.4 and get the new maps. I’d say just go for the update.

However if you currently have a unit without navigation then you cannot add navigation by doing an update. You would have to replace the unit.

thank you very much for your answer, yes i have navigation in my car. I have already updated with EU region but it didn’t work, my car is now without navigation.

No worries, just select ROW and you should be all set. The app should downgrade you, then reformat back to 3.4.20196 with ROW maps.

Please note that i am missing some ROW maps, so if it doesn’t work let us know and i will see what we can do :slight_smile:

hello,
I just downloaded the ROW version, after installing the USB I got the following message:

I wanted to downgrade I got the following message:

the currently installed version is 20196. thank you for your precious help.

Post the log file from your usb drive.

[SYNCGen3.0_ALL]
Item1 = GB5T-14G386-SC_85041.tar.gz
Open1 = SyncMyRide\GB5T-14G386-SC_85041.tar.gz
Item2 = 5U5T-14G381-AP_1555085337000.TAR.GZ
Open2 = SyncMyRide\5U5T-14G381-AP_1555085337000.TAR.GZ
Options = AutoInstall

here are the downloaded files:

Not sure what you ae even trying to do, this doesn’t look like any of my “packages”

this is the file of
downgrade. to thank you for telling me what I should do in this case

here is the installation file:

There is no need o do any of this, use the app and make sure your current version is correct and it will generate the downgrade + reformat all in one usb.

What version of the app are you using? Download the latest one from the website and it should automatically select the appropriate method and packages for you

Reinstall it once and it should be fine

Hello,
the application was blocked at this level, this is the second try.

Thanks for your help.

hi Everybody, tank yois so much for your help, I was able to install sync 3.4 version 20196 ROW with successful. i used the new application that help me lot.
for the blocking of the application I copy 4 remaining files manually. for the MEM_ERR01 error message, I uninstalled gracenotes to free up space then I inserted the 20196 update key. the map of Morocco works very well. thank you all. just one last question please, the home interface does not contain the MAP window there is a way to change it?

Hi Mr. Jadir,
I have imported my Ford Mustang from the USA to Morocco. I have updated from SYNC 3.3 to 3.4 but for some reason, I can’t get navigation to work. Can you please help me to get it to work? Thank You!!!