What is your SYNC Region? US

What was your Old SYNC Version? 3.0

What is your current SYNC Version? 3.4

What version of Syn3 Updater are you using? Cyanlabs

Do you have Navigation? Yes

Have you read the documentation at Syn3 Updater - CyanLabs ? Yes

Do you have a error message, if so what is it? No

Please paste your log output or provide the URL to your log file below
(Log files can be found on the root of your USB drive or in %localappdata%\CyanLabs\Syn3Updater\Logs)

REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR LOG

Please describe in detail your issue below

I have English UK
I need English US

Please note
After I upgrade to 3.4
I disabled motion on GPS with ForScan
I also added global windows and
Heated & cool seats icons on screen.

Could that be the reason ?

Please help
Thank you.

Turn off NAV in Motion, change your region back to US (5553).

Thank you, but
There’s a way to disable motion
And keep the English US Version ?

In addition, any idea if I can buy some original Ford accessories from a newer year and connect them
To make the original feature of 360 camera works ?
Thank you.

Usually the NAV-in-Motion mod is to change the region to WS (Western Samoa) 5753. This disables the restrictions for the navigation, but also disables 911 emergency call, Sirius Travel Link, and sometimes even SiriusXM. Also, it can force UK English. You can see that the speed sign indicators in the vehicle are EU, not US. I recommend you try the US region setting 5553 and plot routes and use them with at least Sync 3.4.20351 or above, as the nav restrictions have been modified to be friendlier.

Depending on the accessory, they can be retrofitted. 360 camera modification is involved and requires a bit of work, but has been done on 2015+ F-150’s and Fusions. An Explorer Platinum should have the basic parts for this at least. I do not know what this would involve on your model, but at least the rear, front and side cameras and IPMB (or similar) module to integrate the cameras to Sync APIM, along with wiring and programming.

You can search the Explorer sites for this, but I didn’t find anything helpful.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.