Sync 3 audio settings stuckon maximum

So it’s a retrofit. I wondered because he asked if he should load the Backup AB or the OEM one for his rig. So this could be anything from wiring to AB.

@Wkaq196 Loading the AB on your APIM from Ford is no longer an option for you. The data does not line up in the Sync 3 AB.

Thanks to all for the great info. I’m going to try to do the downgrade tomorrow and reload the backup ABs that I have since everything is working except the sound settings. I’ll let you know the results as soon is done.

Did you find the solution? I think you did not find a solution to the problem. It happened to me in more than one car, and the problem was eliminated and treated despite the dealer saying that the entire unit was damaged.

I downgraded to 3.3.19052and reloaded and wrote the asbuilt and ACM, but did not resolved the issue. I guess I have a bad Sync module. Thanks

No, I did not find a solution. Thanks

You have to change the battery measurement sensor. I cleaned it with electronics cleaner and the problem is gone, my friend. You will not believe it

Likely disconnecting the battery during the time you cleaned the sensor was the solution.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.