Sync 3 black screen, cyclic reboot

Hello, I bought a car with a problem. From the very beginning, sync 3 started with a delay. After a while it stopped starting at all. When you open the door, the ford logo lights up and it constantly wants to start, but it doesn’t work. This has been going on for 2 years now, but yesterday it started intermittently, I opened the door and it went black again and restarted cyclically… At the beginning I reset the terminal and did a button reset. Rebooting with the buttons helped at first, then it stopped and has been rebooting constantly for 2 years now. The radio works, the buttons are all lit, the volume works, the usb ports in the armrest are also lit. I ordered a vgate vLinker so I can read through the forskan. I read all the threads but did not find a specific solution. The car is Mondeo mk 5 2016-17. Sorry for the translation I am from Ukraine I translate with google translate. Дякую

SYNC Region: EU

Navigation Variant: Nav

Manufacturer Year: Unknown

Install Type: Unknown

Old SYNC Version: 2.0.16074

New SYNC Version: 2.0.16074

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?

did not update

Update Method: CyanLabs Manual Method

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.