SYNC 3 Cut Down Map Package Generator

As said before, with Syn3Updater.

There is no code for ROW.

sir yes in application there is middle east, but in generator there no middle east.
since you have option in your application for middle east so kindly advise where to get or to buy the code?
kindly advise

You are not listening to what we are saying…

cut down maps are built in for ROW

I didn’t mention the cut down package generator, I only spoke about Syn3Updater, which is the app.

As said before, middle east regions are available through Syn3Updater, no code required.

Hi,

Where can I cut down map package for South Caucasus (Azerbaijan)? it’s possible???

kindly Sadig

hey! Please, separate Belarus…

It’s not possible

When I click “Generate Map Release” I don’t see any License Key generated anywhere on the page unless it’s behind the advertisement banner on top of the page so I’m assuming I have to subscribe or donate to Cyanlabs? Just want to verify.

It’s currently broke will be fixed later today

Thanks for the quick reply! I’ll check back this evening.

Fixed

@Fabrice_7769 , this should be fixed.
Please, try again.

Ok, generator is working. After entering license key and selecting region, it doesn’t allow me to update maps only, it forces me to choose a new version.

Send me your code

1edd227c-f6da-60c0-95fe-0242ac120009

It works for me, you have most likely misconfigured the tool, so it’s something on your side.

1 Like

You must not have your Current Sync Version set correctly in Syn3 Updater

My current sync 3 version is 3.0.20204 which is the official latest update for a 2018 F150 and I have that saved in my settings. So does this mean it won’t let me just update the maps without forcing the newer software in as well?

I recommend you reading the documentation., since it’s clear you haven’t done so.
You can’t upgrade maps with syn3updater while on 3.0, since they are not compatible with 3.0. As said before, this is not related to the feature itself.