Sync 3 USB Issues

I’m hoping someone can help me. I have a 2019 f250 with an 8" sync 3 system. I have no power to the sync USB. I have tried a master reset, new APIM cord, checked appropriate fuses, and changed out the USB. Is there another reason the USB won’t work? I’ve tried multiple cords and phones. I would like to update from 3.0 to 3.4 and use my car play. The wifi route to update will not work no matter how good the connection is, and I don’t want to bring it to the dealership and waste my money.

SYNC Region: NA

Navigation Variant: Non Nav

Manufacturer Year: Pre MY20

Install Type: OEM

Old SYNC Version: 3.0

New SYNC Version: 3.0

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?

Update Method: Official Ford

Are there any male /female connectors around behind the centre console /transmission tunnel area that could possibly have been disturbed /damaged?

When you say you changed out the USB, did you replace the module ?
Did you use the same part number?

I inspected the cables and they do not appear to be damaged. The fact the USB lights are not illuminating makes me think there is an issue with the cable however. Is there any way to splice into different cables for a power source?
I should have mentioned this but the truck originally had a bench seat and has been converted to a center console from a platinum. I disassembled the center console and all connections are secure and made.

Yes. It was the module with the same part number purchased from Ford

Lighting up means the 12v power connector on the module is good.
If you throw a couple of MP3s on a thumb drive and plug it into either USB port does it show up under sources and can you play an MP3 from it?

The USB hub is powered straight from the APIM. If you messed with the wiring when installing the console than something is probably messed up. The light should be on for it to function normally. While it is just a 12v source I would try to keep it running off the APIM so it functions like expected.