Sync 4 on 2022 F350 in Australia

Hi,

I’ve been told to post this on the Sync 3 page to see if people have had similar issues. I have set regional settings to Australia. A few things:

No maps downloaded so GPS just says unnamed road
AM frequency goes up in multiples of 10 and not 9 as is the case here
DAB. Have set this but anything else required to make it work?

SYNC Region: ANZ

Navigation Variant: Nav

Manufacturer Year: MY20

Install Type: OEM

Old SYNC Version: 21136

New SYNC Version: 21136

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?
No error, just function

Update Method: Official Ford

1 Like

Are you aware that you omitted all relevant information?
The purpose of the template is to gather information, yet you didn’t complete it accordingly. It’s not even coherent, you say you used official Ford update, but also say that you selected ANZ. Also, both versions (new and old) are the same.

So you just repeated what you said before but now using the template.

My recommendation is that you complete the information as requested, I think no one will be able to help without having details.

I completed the template as requested. There was no sync upgrade done so provided the same serial number - they are mandatory fields so what did you expect me to enter in the original field. The template is not fit for purpose clearly (I took a screen shot of my sync 4 screen but cannot upload it). The main software does not appear to have been modified from what was set up by Ford in the US so responded like that. I have done what has been requested.

1 Like

lets make something clear…

This is free support, provided for free by community. Adsense revenue covers server costs and maintenance time.

If you have an issue with how my issue form is then you are welcome to suggest changes here Feedback - CyanLabs Official Community

You also keep saying SYNC 4, in which case the SYNC 3 issue topic isn’t going to help a whole lot is it.

But im guessing and this is a guess as you have provided basically no information that you are on SYNC 3.4 not 4.

What does this even mean.

If this car is not from ANZ originally most of this will not work without AsBuilt or Hardware changes.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.