Trying to upgrade to 3.4.23188

I updated my Sync from stock 3.0.25306 to 3.4.20196 using the usb flash drive.
Now I am trying to upgrade from my current Sync version 3.4.20196 to 3.4.23188 vis usb drive.

The upgrade finishes but when I go to check the build version on the screen it still shows Build 21096_PRODUCT.
Not sure if the s/w got updated as there is no reboot or error which is reported.Please help!

SYNC Region: ROW

Navigation Variant: Non Nav

Manufacturer Year: Pre MY20

Install Type: OEM

Old SYNC Version: 3.0.25306

New SYNC Version: 3.4.21906

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?
No errors

Update Method: CyanLabs Syn3 Updater

Syn3 Updater Version: 2.12.4.0

Syn3 Updater Documentation Read: yes

Syn3 Updater Log File

https://cyanlabs.net/fhub/sync3/apim-asbuilt-decoder/?filename=1705931182.xml

Looking at the settings above you got what you asked for, new sync version shows you requested 21906.

1 Like

No , if you read carefully I updated to 3.4.20196 sometime back…now I am updating to the newest version 3.4.23188 , but I am not sure it is actually being updated to this version as neither I get a reboot option nor an error message.Let me know if you want more info.
I have a 2018 Ford EcoSport in India

Have you done a master reset?

I read correctly. Accurate information is needed to find any cure. If this isn’t what you used then why include it?

2 Likes

Yep…I went to the trouble of typing out the link ‘log file’ to access it and it does not appear to have anything to do with the interrogator log.

Sorry for the trouble, but I am actually trying to go from 3.4.21906 to 3.4.21388. Somewhere I read that it might be because of low storage space and hence I attached the interrogator logs to see if there is an issue of space but I couldn’t understand the logs and thought if someone can assist. Is there anything else I can try?

I haven’t tried a master reset, but will do that and see if it resolves the issue.

You haven’t provided any log…

If the master reset does not work follow the instructions here to create an interrogator log.

Tutorial: Sync 3.4 NON-NAV APIM: Failure to Update to Newer Version Sync 3.4 - Ford / Guides - CyanLabs Official Community

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.