Update version 1.0 to 3.0

Sync 3 APIM Database - CyanLabs
If you have a 10" screen, and you upgrade to Sync 3.3, you should be fine.
If you have a 10" screen, and you upgrade to Sync 3.4, you will need to set the asbuilt to accommodate.
07=Lincoln 10L MY20 (10" Landscape) (Lincoln 10L MY20 10" Landscape theme with custom Boot Screen)

2 Likes

If I am not mistaken I only have an 8” screen so I shouldn’t have to worry about changing settings… if I am reading your response correctly.

1 Like

Updated this afternoon and worked flawlessly - system took the update and CP is working along with Voice Control. Took about 30 minutes for the process to complete. So far everything seems to be working. Is there a thread that would outline some key things to check for when doing a once over?

Thanks!

1 Like

Not really. Ford does not have release notes, so as long as it works and you are happy with it I call it a win…

1 Like

@Toduf
Did you make progress on your issue?

2 Likes

Yes, it seems everything is working fine. I now have to find the new hardware for CP. looks like the best source is ford dealer.
Once again thank you.

1 Like

Like this:
OEM Genuine Ford APPLE CARPLAY Interface Module -Sync 3 Only- HC3Z-19A387-E Blue | eBay

This seller is reputable. No relation to me…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.