Updating APIM Firmware (Calibration Files)

How do I install the logos then? I used Forscan 2.4.1, the update took 3 minutes.

The radiologos, are they not in the sync3.4 firmware, through the downloadapp?

The full instructions are in the top post of this topic

I’ve already done the steps. APIM is updated and coded afterwards. Calmscreen is functional and text is centered so logos has place on the left side - however they are not there.

My question is, why the logos are missing. Is it because of the 19200 is missing the logos, or?

Unless you have done a custom install they will be there. Make sure the radio logos option is enabled in radio settings

OK I’ve had a play with 2.4.1 today, few things:

The apim firmware update Is broken, it isn’t displaying correctly as people have mentioned and reported to forscan.

The firmware update on other modules (I did my HCM today twice) does work fine and is very reliable.

You do need a paid for license to download the calibration files, trial will error.

1 Like

Are you running NA ?.. Radio logos are NOT available in NA.

EU. I live in Denmark, and radiologos are available on our DAB net.

I know, i wrote them and they helped out so I was able to do the update. I have extended license and OBDlink EX cable.

Same for me, but everything else seems to work. There is a thread on the FORScan Forums under the Beta Testing heading about this. Aleksey and the team are researching.
https://forscan.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14889

Hallo erstmal

ich hab eine Seite gefunden wo man fΓΌrs APIM Kalibrierung MY18.5 Navi Downloaden kann
ich hab es noch nicht versucht sie zu Installieren.
Vieleicht und er kann mal seine vermelden. :wink:

Gruss Torsten

There are several posted here in the original thread for the subject:

You will need to install Google Translate.

Yes thank you
all right, was just an info

1 Like

Hi.
Are you able to provide this file?

GB5T-14G373-AA

Anyone know if Forscan can update individual Firmware files for APIM. Most options now show RED squares.
I had an almost bricked APIM but got it working but now the update shows this

The Sync3.4 works… just looks weird in this APIM MOdule Firmware update

As per the above posts, it is presently broken and has been reported to forscan

Your calibration file is not proper for that unit. It has a corruption is the installation, you need to reinstall the file to see if it will clear up or load the older file.

How do I reinstall the file when all I have are red squares and I cannot browse to it?

Can you load the file manually. Do you have the file on your computer? Another option is to use version 2.4.0…

I havent tried 2…4.0 I can try and remove 2.4.2 and try that